Sunday, September 22, 2013
CYBER ADDICTION RECOVERY CENTER
CHRISTOPHER MULLIGAN LCSW
Internet and Video Game Solutions
Three hour parent training session
Signs of Internet and Electronic Entertainment Addiction
1. Does your child/teen dedicate the vast majority of his recreational time to the internet and electronic entertainment?
2. Does your child/teen organize his schedule around specific internet events, gaming, or TV shows?
3. Are your child/teen’s grades slipping? Is she failing to complete homework or hand in assignments?
4. Does your child/teen refuse to leave the house because of his preoccupation with a particular video game or internet activity?
5. Does your child/teen talk compulsively about electronic entertainment, including monologues about the minute details of a game or show?
6. Does your child/teen avoid any type of physical activity in favor of sitting in front of a video/computer monitor ?
7. Does your child/teen argue and complain whenever he is asked to turn off the computer, TV, or gaming console?
8. Does your child/teen spend every weekend alone, playing video games, surfing the internet and watching television?
9. Does your child/teen complain that all activities are boring and useless, except for the internet and electronic entertainment?
10. Does your child/teen confuse internet acquaintances with true friends?
11. Does your child/teen lack awareness of the amount of time he spends on electronic entertainment?
Attend a 3 hour parent training session
This session will teach you to:
Contact Christopher Mulligan LCSW for more information.