Sunday, April 27, 2014

Teen Internet Addiction

I was invited to speak on teen internet addiction by The Asian and Pacific Islander Children, Youth and Family Council in Chinatown. My presentation focused comparing and contrasting the terms "process addiction" and "substance addiction." My discussion described the neurobiology of process addictions in teens and then highlighted at risk populations:" ADHD, Autism, Depression, and Social Anxiety Disorder. If you would like a copy of my power point, please email me at cyberrecovery@gmail.com. I will also post a copy of my power point on my website: www.teenvideogameaddiction.com.

7 comments:

  1. Cybersex Addiction, Cyber-Relationship Addiction, Net Compulsion all are is various types of internet addiction.
    Mental Health Rehabilitation Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teenagers are more saving social networking site. Use of internet is very good but more use of internet is one types of addiction. So please don't more use of internet because it is effects on our mind.
    Delray Beach Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really very impressive guide of valve selection which can be very helpful for many industry people. Thanks for sharing this valve selection tips. illinois standard health employee application for small employers Nice Website. You should think more about RSS Feeds as a traffic source. They bring me a nice bit of traffic

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did the a great work writing and revealing the hidden beneficial features of plumbers protect the health of the nation

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the weblog stuffed while for that reason many records. stopping by your blog helped me to make a get hold of of what i was searching out. Now my challenge has come to be as easy as ABC. internet providers toronto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work… home health care planning improvement act of 2015 Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete